CYFIRMA is a threat discovery and cyber-intelligence company with the world’s first platform that can deliver predictive cyber-intelligence. We combine cyber intelligence with attack surface discovery and digital risk protection to deliver early warning, personalized, contextual, outside-in, and multi-layered insights.
CYFIRMA along with its subsidiaries and affiliates is committed to respecting your data privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personal information you share with us. To the extent permitted by law, we may share Personal Information with our affiliates and subsidiaries to provide seamless services to you and our clients. Personal information is data that relates to you and can either on its own or in combination with other information identify you as an individual including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information.
This POLICY refers to all parties (employees, customers, job candidates, suppliers etc.) who provide information to us.
Who is covered under the POLICY:
CYFIRMA, its subsidiaries and affiliates follow this POLICY. This POLICY is also applicable to our employees, contractors, consultants, partners, and any other external entities. Generally, our POLICY refers to anyone we collaborate with or acts on our behalf and may need occasional access to data to conduct the business.
What Personal Data will be collected:
We collect the below information about you:
- The Information that you provide to us when signing-up for or maintaining an account, registering for any event with us or otherwise receiving a service from us.
- Your information that we receive through referrals from users, your employers, or others.
- The information collected through the above means will include name, email, phone number, address, Job title and professional details.
- Billing related information (where applicable)
- Opinions and other information requested and provided by you through website and other channels.
- When you use our websites, we might automatically collect and analyze certain information, which includes unique browser identifiers, IP addresses, browser and operating system information, device identifiers, geo-location and other device-specific information, and Internet connection information.
It is important to note that CYFIRMA does not gather personal information for any purposes other than to respond to you or to your queries. If you decide to provide us with your personal information like filling out your contact information with us with an e-mail address or postal address, and submitting it to us through the website, we shall use that information to respond to your message, and to help you get the information that you have requested. Our website never collects information or creates individual profiles for commercial marketing. While you must share an e-mail address for a localized response to any inward questions or comments to us, we recommend that you do NOT include any other personal information.
Please do not provide us with any Personal Information if you do not agree with this Policy.
Personal Information obtained from third parties:
- When recruiting the employees, we may also obtain Personal Information about candidates from referrals, networking activities, public databases, joint marketing partners, licensed databases, and social media platforms. The information we collect from these third parties includes information about the identity of potential candidates (e.g., an individual’s name, address, telephone number, email address), information about their background and qualifications (employment history, education, professional credentials, memberships in professional organizations, skills, etc.), citizenship, information from former employers and other references. As permitted by applicable laws, we obtain background verification information.
How your Personal Data will be used:
In general, CYFIRMA will only collect, store, use or otherwise process your personal data for the following purposes.
- Provide you with our services, to meet our contractual obligations to you or your company.
- Prepare for or perform contracts for services provided by CYFIRMA.
- There may be instances when we disclose your personal information to other parties:
- to provide you with the Services that you or your company or organization request, or to auditors or consultants.
- to comply with the law or respond to legal process or a request for cooperation by a government entity or law enforcement.
- to detect, limit, and prevent fraud, or verify and enforce compliance with the policies governing our Services; or
- to protect our rights, property, and safety or that of any of our respective CYFIRMA companies, business partners, members, or employees; and
- where otherwise required by law.
How your Personal Data will be protected:
CYFIRMA takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees and our partners who need to know that information to operate, develop or improve our services. To exercise data privacy, we’re committed to restrict and monitor access to sensitive data. We also apply appropriate technical and organizational measures in place to ensure that your Personal Data.
- is processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner.
- is collected for the purposes specified above and not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
- is adequate, secured, relevant and limited to what is necessary for those purposes.
How your Personal Data will be retained:
CYFIRMA will retain your Personal Information for as long as you have a relationship with us, and for a period after your relationship with us has ended. When determining how long this retention period will last, we take into fact the length of time Personal Information is required to:
- Continue to develop, tailor, upgrade and improve our Services.
- Maintain business records for analysis and/or audit purposes.
- Comply with record retention requirements under the prevailing law or as per client requirements.
- Defend or bring any existing or potential legal claims; or
- Address any complaints regarding the services.
Location of personal information collected and maintained:
Depending on the Service we are providing to you, your Personal Information may be collected, used, processed, disclosed, and transferred to and within the United States and other countries where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers. By using our online systems, services, you understand that your Personal Information may be transferred to countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different data protection rules than your country.
Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or you can change your settings to refuse to accept cookies.
We do not share your personal data with any third-party advertisers or ad networks for their advertising. However, if you view or click on an ad on or off our site or apps, the ad provider will get a signal that someone visited the page that displayed the ad, and they may use mechanisms such as cookies to determine your identity. Advertising partners may associate personal data collected by the advertiser directly from you with our cookies and similar technologies.
CYFIRMA takes reasonable steps endeavoring to use appropriate technical or organizational measures to protect your Personal Information, including against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, or damage. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while CYFIRMA strives to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to CYFIRMA, and you do so at your own risk.
Other Parties in connection with a corporate transaction:
We disclose or share your information in case we purchase, sell, finance, transfer, or acquire all or a portion of a business or assets, such as in connection with a merger, or in the event of a bankruptcy reorganization or liquidation.
CYFIRMA reserves the right to update, change or modify this POLICY at any time. The POLICY shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.