CYFIRMA is looking for a person with hands-on experience as a VAPT Researcher with 50% knowledge on VAPT and rest 50% as Threat Intel researcher or Malware Researcher to be a part of our research team.
Location : Bangalore
- Carried out Vulnerability assessment using Nessus/Burp Suit
- Conduct Vulnerability Assessments of Network and Security devices using various tools.
- Work through prioritized vulnerabilities for patch remediation with respective asset owners
- Identify Vulnerabilities and effectively communicate security gaps with remediation recommendations to management
- Prepare detail practices and procedures on technical processes
- We need VAPT Researcher with 50% knowledge on VAPT and rest 50% as Threat Intel researcher or Malware Researcher.
- Nmap, Metasploit, BurpSuite, OpenVas, Accunetix, Netsparker, OWASP Top 10, Nessus, Social Engineering Toolkit, Kali Linux and WireShark, Red Teaming.
- Up to date knowledge of threat actors and their Tools, Techniques and Procedures; familiarity with MITRE ATT&CK Framework, MISP etc
- Knowledge and understanding of attack methodologies and countermeasures
- Continuously improve processes for enhancing threat detection
- Working Knowledge of security controls like IPS, WAF, Firewall, SIEM Understanding of Enterprise IT infrastructure – Operating system, Active Directory, Proxy, Netflow, Packet capture, DNS, Email
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Excellent analytical abilities and a strong ability to think critically when looking at risk
- Self-driven who can take initiative to get things done on their own without, with self initiative
Client Facing ( Yes / No ) : Yes (Remotely)
Permanent / Consultant : Permanent
Interview Process (Written Test / personal Interview) : 2 levels of interviews and assignment / Personal interview or Telecon/ Zoom
- Graduation/ Post Grad – Bachelor’s in computer science/IT or equivalent SANS GIAC/GCTI/OSCP, EC Council CEH
- Relevant experience – 6 to 10 Years
- Reporting to – Nageswaran Jegannathan
If you have the skills and are passionate about cybersecurity, join our fast-growing team to build one of the world’s most advanced cyber-intelligence platforms. Send your details to [email protected] today.