CYFIRMA is an external threat landscape management company with the world’s first platform that can deliver predictive cyber-intelligence. We combine cyber intelligence with attack surface discovery and digital risk protection to deliver early warning, personalized, contextual, outside-in, and multi-layered insights. Our cloud-based AI and ML-powered analytics platform provide the hacker’s view with deep insights into the external cyber landscape, helping clients prepare for impending attacks.
What we do:
- PROVIDE multi-dimensional and actionable strategic, management, and tactical cyber threat visibility and intelligence
- ANTICIPATE cyberattacks that are most likely to occur in your industry and IT environment
- DELIVER potential cyber-attack insights at the planning stage versus the execution and exploitation phase
- EMPLOY a predictive and deep understanding of the threats using our unique “Outside-In” approach
Position : Director – Channel Partners & Alliances
Location : JAPAN
Roles & Responsibilities:
What you will do:
- The role is to identify, enlist, and onboard key partners in the Japan region.
- Build C-level relationships with our top identified Partners and engage in CYFIRMA programs and solutions.
- Engage partners to position CYFIRMA with their customer base.
- Follow up on Sales Cycle for leads passed to these partners.
- Create and maintain a 360-degree partner plan for accounts, territories, and opportunities.
- Work with Field marketing for the execution of events through partners.
- Create a business plan and set a cadence to monitor targets, milestones, and achievements.
- Create results-oriented channel programs setting Financial and tangible non-revenue KPIs.
- Drive joint opportunity development activities with channel partners.
- Manage deal registration, forecast, and pipeline with channel partners and coordinate partner engagement and sales activities to align with Joint Business Plan.
- Work with Marketing for partner-led lead generation.
- Ensuring executive mapping with joint governance with the Strategic partners.
Educational and Professional Background
- Experience in the cybersecurity domain space.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in channel partnerships/sales and successfully implementing channel strategy to drive dramatically increased sales
- Strong communication skills and the ability to articulate Cyber Security concepts to cross-functional audiences.
- Proven business leader with experience driving influence and building relationships with decision-makers across all levels of partner and prospect organizations.
- Experience executing a partnership vision, strategy, and Joint Business plan
- Track record of driving enterprise sales via channel partners (partner handles selling motion)
- Proven experience in exceeding sales quotas
- A well-read, keen observer of trends in Data Privacy, Cyber security, data analytics, AI/ML, and the startup community.
For more details, please visit us at https://www.cyfirma.com