We are a fast-growing startup making waves with our unique blend of threat discovery and cybersecurity platform. We compete ferociously in the highly competitive cybersecurity space, and we win with our specialized capability of helping clients predict and avert cyberattacks.
We are now seeking a highly creative and dynamic Digital Marketing Manager who is not afraid to push boundaries to join our team!
In this position, you will be responsible for all things digital and social. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in digital marketing and social media management. Candidates with agency experience are preferred.
Position: Digital Marketing Manager
- Assist the team in the development of the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Mobile, Display).
- Manage and maintain the company’s owned media including websites, mobile apps, and email/CRM software.
- Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns.
- Manage digital advertising campaigns (SEM, Display, Social, Programmatic).
- Manage SEO campaigns.
- Set up conversion, pixel, and event tracking on the website and across various digital platforms.
- Understand market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions.
- Analyze digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans.
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, and new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Total Experience 8-10yrs.
- A minimum of 4 year’s experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Solid understanding of HTML is required.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.