- See from cyber-attacker’s point of view and understand infrastructure and application weakness as well as potential points of compromise.
- Use vulnerability intelligence to build threat models and maintain an optimal state of security.
- Reveal vulnerabilities which are specific to the company base on geography, industry and technology.
- When combined with IT service management platforms and other tools, vulnerability intelligence supports the automation of patching.
- Use DeCYFIR actionable vulnerability intelligence, together with recommended remediation to reduce threat expose of the organization.