CYFIRMA’s participation at Security Days Spring 2019 to be held at the JP Tower Tokyo, from 6th through 8th March 2019, will include an exhibition of CYFIRMA’s Cyber – Security, Threat Visibility and Intelligence offerings; including the recently released annual cyber threat intelligence report for 2019. The event will be capped off on March 8th by a keynote lecture from CYFIRMA’s Chairman and CEO, Kumar Ritesh.
Sponsor Keynote Lecture
Our Chairman & CEO Kumar Ritesh’s keynote lecture will echo the importance of Cyber Threat Visibility and Intelligence-based countermeasures that can be employed against hackers targeting organizations and institutions. This informative discourse will highlight the latest countermeasures against hackers that are particularly targeting Japanese companies and list the practical advantages of CYFIRMA’s cyber threat intelligence approach.
Come visit our booth at the event
We are exhibiting the ‘Cyber Intelligence Analysis Platform (CAP) V2.0’, our principal cyber-security product that offers visualization, analysis and actionable intelligence-based countermeasure to address cyber threats specific to geography, industry, organizations and institutions. CYFIRMA’s booth is prominently visible at the event’s venue – do drop by as we demonstrate the predictive and analytical capabilities of our cutting-edge platform.
– Registration: https://www.f2ff.jp/secd/2019/spring/tokyo/session/
– Exhibition Name: Security Days Spring 2019 Tokyo
– Timeline: March 6th, 2019 (Wednesday) to March 8th, 2019 (Friday)
– Venue: JP Tower Hall & Conference (KITTE 4F), 7-2, Marunouchi 2-chome Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo.REFER THIS MAP.
– Keynote Lecture: 9:35 AM- 10:15 AM, March 8th, 2019, Friday
– Lecture Hall: Room A/B/C
– For more information: Contact Us